Program Delivery Manager
Program Delivery Manager
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
Accountable for delivery of key Sales Compensation programs and projects, supporting program management, process, operations and regional deployment teams
- Delivers project/program scoping, planning, resource requirement definition, project and process SME ( as appropriate), leveraging HPE Sales Comp methods appropriate to the program (waterfall, Agile, hybrid)
- Coordinates requirements gathering, signoff and submission to IT/Process Owners. Ensure requirements documentation meets team standards and inclusions
- Follow HPE Sales Comp project methodology process and deliverables
- Complete and manage the program/project milestones according to plan (manage deviations vs. baseline), from Scoping phase to Closeout phase
- Manage transition from one phase of the program to the next through exit/entrance strategies and plans (project, release, testing, delivery and transition to deployment)
- Creation and delivery of appropriate HPE Sales Comp plans – Release roadmap, UAT plans per MTP, Process testing plans, etc.
- Coordinate with Portfolio Manager to secure required resources at the right time
- Leverage appropriate tools to support individual phases of the program, provide needed dashboards in support of phases (ALM, Tech Direct, PPM, BVP, etc.)
- Partner with IT. Collaborate with IT/QA to create/review/approve high level test strategies and identify key tests cases
- Manage project team meetings, action tracking and RAID Logs; host kickoff sessions per phase as appropriate
- Manage Change Request process (technical and non-technical) at the project and phase level for scope, timelines, resources, and business benefits
Key Skills & Experience
- Project Management - Experience in managing cross-regional & cross-functional projects and teams, regionally and globally (PMP desired)
- Planning – ability to plan projects, resources, appropriate milestones based upon dependencies and needed interlocks
- Quality – proven experience in leading programs of high quality leveraging various methodologies (LSS desired)
- Problem solving – Identify & resolve problems in a timely manner
- Understanding of Sales Compensation POA activities and processes
- Understanding of HPE Sales Strategies and Go To Market initiatives which drive Sales Compensation priorities
- Understanding of Sales Compensation E2E processes.
- Analytical, detail oriented, resourceful, and flexible/agile and able to leverage different methods for different risks and challenges
- Exhibits Leadership Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ALM tool and Excel Expertise
- Presentation skills (present to various levels of management)
- Experience in facilitating meetings
- Knowledge of SC Applications
- Ability to work effectively in changing environment
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top