Program Delivery Manager
Program Delivery Manager
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
- Designs and implements processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit.
- Consults with business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned area
- develops sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
- Reviews evaluation results to identify trends and issues, perform analysis and develop forecasts and recommendations for sales resource deployment and improved efficiency
- Communicates data and issue analysis to stakeholders
- provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to sales processes and policies to improve efficiency and minimize risk of failures.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience designing and implementing policies, processes, and tools to provide operations support for sales activities
- Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top