Products and Channels Manager, HPE Aruba
Products and Channels Manager, HPE Aruba
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Company is a leading provider of next generation networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes worldwide. The company delivers IT Solutions that empower organizations to serve #GenMobile – mobile savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspects of their work and personal lives.
In order to drive this continued success through our talented workforce, we have an opportunity for an experienced Product and Channels Manager responsible for the Singapore market.
The category management function defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions. They are responsible to plan the business objective for a specific portfolio, and to achieve this plan through on going adjustments of the product related decisions. Acts as the lead expert in competition product knowledge in all dimensions (product knowledge, pricing, marketing, customer requirements). Communicates, briefs, supports direct and indirect sales force on product strategies. Defines advertising, and demand generation priorities at strategic and tactical levels in partnership with the Marketing function. Sales compensated role. Quota is an overlay. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Broad understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market/price analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication, business casing etc.).
- May participate in engagement partnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelors degree.
- Typically 8+ years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Development / Planning experience, within technology industry
- Must have knowledge and strong understanding of networking technologies and solutions related to networking
- Commercial Partner management expertise End User Acct management as an alternative
- Experience in managing channels and distributors
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise sales, supply chain, marketing.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top