Product Manager - Aruba WLAN
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team.
A Product Manager is responsible all aspects of developing and marketing features in Aruba’s industry leading portfolio of WLAN products. You will be responsible for improving functionality and marketability of existing products, and help address new market opportunities based on your industry experience. You must be versatile with a good blend of business acumen and technical savvy, quick learner with the ability to shoulder new responsibilities in a dynamic environment. A big-picture vision, and the energy, drive, work ethic to make that vision a reality would be highly valued.
You will work with engineering counterparts to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing teams to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Driving product strategy and roadmap for the next generation of Aruba OS WLAN, including platform architecture, features, usability and manageability.
- Work with all departments to proactively identify “whole product/solution” gaps, define market requirements, and drive eco system partnerships.
- Work closely with product marketing to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Evangelizing/messaging/marketing the Aruba solution portfolio to the field and the customers.
- This position requires travel (~20%)
- 2 years of experience in product management
- Excellent written and oral communications skillsas well as polished presentation style.
- Self-managing, with sound judgment toprioritize/balance customer, field requests and business goals.
- Must think and act like a business owner, withability to forecast revenues, present product P & L, project ROI analysis.
- Experience in working with engineering, sales,marketing, customer advocacy and operations organizations.
- Demonstrable experience in hands-on networking,including all aspects of IP communications.
- Technically sound and knowledgeable aboutnetworking technologies – L2/L3 wirednetwork protocols, TCP/IP communications, Wireless LAN and 802.11 standards.
- Relevant technical degree or equivalent experience is a must. Additional business degree is preferred.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top