Product and Solutions Marketing Manager (Security Solutions)
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experiencedteam player in a Product Marketing Manager role, with direct responsibility forour Aruba ClearPass solution.
In this role, you will be one of the experts incrafting go to market strategies to help drive solution awareness, sales andchannel enablement, as well as build outbound programs, including productlaunches and partner announcements. You will be a champion for Aruba’s PolicyManager solutions and components, ClearPass Exchange integration partners, andour efforts regarding IoT controls and cloud deployment models.
A key component of the job will include working withtechnical teams to convert technical information into marketing collateral andassets.
In this role you will build alliances with and workclosely in a cross-functional team with your peers from product management, thirdparty app developers, and internal and external sales and marketingcommunications groups. Leading indicators for success will be the building of externaland internal awareness, inbound digital marketing growth and growing overall leadsand revenue, improved proficiency in explaining our value proposition,engagement within our sales organizations and increased visibility and coverageamong media outlets.
- Converttechnical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Drivequarterly and annual marketing efforts focused on awareness and sales impact,including creating and managing all marketing campaigns, email, webinars,advertising language, events, and other programs focused on lead generation andbuilding the sales pipeline.
- Buildrobust third-party integration partner go-to-market plans that deliverworld-wide engagement coverage for our sales teams and customers.
- Growstrong relationships with Product Management contacts and Aruba Sales teams,keeping them informed and aligned with key wins, promotions and campaigns.
- Workwith cross-functional, cross-organization teams to deliver creative andeffective go-to market collateral and promotions.
- Craftthe story and clearly articulate the business aspects of Aruba’s policymanagement solution during in-person or virtual customer meetings.
- Workwith Aruba Account Managers/Directors to close new business and revenueopportunities; aligning internal and partner marketing tactics with the salesplan.
- Managemultiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and externalconstraints and inter-dependencies.
- Deliverinternal and external solution training to internal and external salesorganizations.
Commit to timelines todeliver solutions-based marketing collateral in multiple formats – video,audio, written.
- Bachelor’sdegree is required
- Minimumof Five (5) years of solution marketing and/or sales required.
- Minimumof Two (2) years of security solutions marketing and/or sales required.
- Experiencewith IT networking, security and cloud-based solutions required.
- Experienceconverting technical information into marketing collateral and assets isrequired.
- Expertknowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required.
- Experiencecreating and executing go-to market and partner programs is required.
- In-depthknowledge of demand generation programs and outbound marketing required.
- Mustbe a self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects.
- Outstandingtime management skills and strong business acumen required.
- Self-directedpersonality with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks required.
- Excellentverbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Flexibilityto work in a rapidly changing environment required.
- Strongtechnical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail required.
- Mustbe a team player with an ability to work cross functionally.
- Abilityand willingness to accommodate 30-40% travel.
- Understandingof RADIUS, AAA, EMM/MDM, firewalls, MFA technologies preferred.
- Programmanagement experience in an IT marketing organization is a plus.
- Demonstratedsuccess in the use of digital marketing tools such as social media, email,video/audio, webinars, web and mobile app content production is preferred.
- SantaClara, CA
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Thecompany designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower ITdepartments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely ontheir mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. Tocreate a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, ArubaMobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.”
EG (Enterprise Group)
EnterpriseGroup works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions.By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and TechnologyServices into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on“Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customerswith the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there forour customers – come join us!
What We Offer
AtAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun workculture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customersfirst, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and havefun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organizationpoised for success!
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top