Procurement Ops Associate IV
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
- Provides standard-level transactional procurement support, focusing on fundamental business, purchasing and financial controls that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team and follows established processes to meet compliance requirements and organizational goals.
- Performs process-oriented tasks as assigned but applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy; works under less guidance and supervision, allowing for
discretion and judgment.
- Collaborates with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes.
- Executes process improvements.
- Works across a single function supporting one or more countries and/or commodities.
- Assigned standard level procurement, business, and/or financial responsibilities.
Education and Experience Required
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in materials and/or distribution.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Developed understanding of process workflows, basic business and financial controls, and procurement processes.
- Sound analytical and technical aptitude.
- Good business application skills.
- Developed communication skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top