Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
- Contributes to cross-functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
- Works across multiple countries and businesses on a limited basis.
- Assigned fundamental procurement responsibilities.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top