Process & Capabilities Mgr II
Process & Capabilities Mgr II
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- · Sales System support:CRM [SFDC], Order Management [GPO/Phoenix], Access Management [GUARD]
- · Sales ProcessImprovements
- · Business Intelligence
- · Business User Training
- · Business User Support
J Job Description:
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provides feedback on projects, and conducts postproject evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
- Typically partners with internal clients at the Director and above levels.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations. Typically 5-8 years of project management experience. Quality improvement training required and certification a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of company operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle. Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required. Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts. Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation. Solid financial and business acumen. In-depth understating ofbusiness analytics reporting tools and advanced excel data aggregationknowledge
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top