Process & Capabilities Manager
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HP Enterprise Group (EG) offers a diverse portfolio of products ranging from Networking, Storage, ISS to Technology Services, Consulting and Outsourcing. We provide consulting and support to more than 1,000 corporations and government clients in 90 countries, achieving maximum productivity and efficiency for our customers.
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst that
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provides feedback on projects, and conducts postproject evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
- Typically partners with internal clients at the Director and above levels.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification a plus.
- Min 5 years of experience in analytics of business, cadence – forecasts (revenue, margin etc)., monitoring productivity of each of the business.
- Min of 2 years of project management experience to analyze and propose improvements of certain business units.
- Min 3 years of regional experience is required, as this role requires coordinating and influencing people who do not report to this role.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of company operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top