Process & Capabilities Ana I
Process & Capabilities Ana I
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
The Contra and Channel Data Management (CCDM) team is seeking a high energy Process & Capabilities Analyst to join the Business Engagement and Transformation team. This team is leading a transformation of CCDM tools and processes in the areas of Channel Data Management, Financial Claiming and Partner Compensation. The ideal candidate will exercise independent judgment to identify and engage in opportunities to improve operational and business opportunities, while seeking advice where needed to make decisions on complex business issues
- Performs business process analysis and optimization on claims processes supporting Partners and internal business stakeholders; applies continuous improvement techniques to process improvements and policy development.
- The scope is global. Candidate will collaborate with different functions (IT, Finance, subject matter experts) in all three regions
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems (HPE specific reporting tools, databases, xls files, …).
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying root causes and corrective actions in case of low performance and opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for supporting a program to transform systems and processes that manage HPE Partner Financial Claims & Rebates
- Analyzes pros and cons of solution approaches against cost – weighs practicality of proposed solutions.
- Drives change efforts across multiple organizations, leading diverse project resources
- Prepares regular management reports and situational analyses/solution proposals/project plans.
- Supports business requirement and use case collection and documentation
- Guides project scope definition, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Education and Experience Required
- Graduate degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in an operations or business analyst role.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good understanding of financial claims and compensation processes
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Ability to develop business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility .
- Team facilitation experience; able to coordinate team at all levels, facilitate and document team discussions
- Solid technical background with experience in operations processes, IT systems and web technologies
- Excellent team building skills - able to get results through influence (without direct power)
- Must possess experience with risk identification, process analysis and documentation.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top