Process and Capabilities Analyst - Recent Graduate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE. The Sales Process & Transformation organization within Sales Ops owns the Sales Process across HPE’s businesses, owns the core operational support and innovation for CRM, PRM and Sales Compensation globally and drives transformation for the Sales Experience across Sales Operations.
- Analysis and Assessment of needs and requirements
- Process Documentation incorporating upstream and downstream impacts and related data
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis for moderately complex projects. Collaborates with operational teams
- Training content development
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
- Supports processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience Required
- Advance Level of English Required
- No more than 1 year of graduated
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance
- Project management experience desired
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills with ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills..
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Strong Reporting and Analytics skills
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top