Process and Capabilities Analyst- Recent Graduate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Project Manager who proactively solves complex and varied business issues with creative and practical solutions. Takes a high energy approach to the leadership of cross-functional teams providing direction to team activities, conducting information validation and driving progress. Utilizes a developed ability to influence teams towards decision making. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Able to exercise independent judgment to handle most unique situations while seeking advice where needed to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leads complex projects where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, the development of new ideas and the design of detailed processes.
- Applies continuous improvement techniques to process improvements and policy development.
- Provides flexible, results-oriented leadership to get things done quickly and effectively.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Analyzes pros and cons of solution approaches against cost – weighs practicality of proposed solutions.
- Drives change efforts across multiple organizations, leading diverse project resources
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepares regular management reports and situational analyses/solution proposals/project plans.
- Guides project scope definition, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Ensures careful attention to HP’s legal, ethical and business conduct policies in all work performed
What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Quality/process control experience a plus (Greenbelt, Blackbelt or Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience leading geographically & functionally diverse teams
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Team facilitation experience; able to coordinate team at all levels, facilitate and document team discussions
- Solid technical background with experience in operations processes, IT systems and web technologies
- Excellent team building skills – able to get results through influence (without direct power)
- Must possess experience with risk identification, process analysis and documentation.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation design & delivery skills (Microsoft Office)
- Results-oriented/driver; self-starter, independent leader
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top