Process and Capabilities Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Responsible for development and deployment of business processes and/or capabilities associated with the sale of the company’s products and services. This may include design of company’s sales incentive plans, development of new or enhanced business processes and capabilities in support of company’s customers/partners, and integrating information technology solutions according to one or more functions, business groups, or geography requirements. Responsibilities include leading or participating in process improvement teams involving design, development, testing, and support, training, and troubleshooting of the process or capability.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Owns the research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Represents the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- English required
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements
- Basic project management skills.
What we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top