Process and Capabilities Analyst
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
- Communicates deal registration status, issues clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis
- Ensure timely completion of the Deals processing.
- Collaborate with partner organizations for effective delivery.
- Manage Stake holder expectations.
- Manage relationship with Mgrs, BDMs and Partner executives.
- Take ownership in process escalations and change requests.
- Support process Audit, BCP and security management.
What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills
- Broad knowledge of the company’s operational processes.
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Experience in working in global teams with global customers/Partners.
- Being Proactive
- Ability to work independently
- Quick learner
- Team player
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top