Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, HPE Financial Services supports and enhances HP's global product and service solutions, enables worldwide customers to acquire complete IT solutions, including hardware, software and services. HPEFS helps customers to transit from existing equipment to the latest technology, acquire a new solution cost-effectively, and manage that solution throughout its lifecycle. HPEFS's goal is to help the customers to increase the return on their IT investment, reduce risk, and get the most from their HP solution.
HPE Financial Services' world headquarters is located in New Jersey. The company also maintains offices in Europe, Asia and Latin America. HPE Financial Services offers a complete array of leasing and financial lifecycle management programs and services in over 50 countries around the world.
Size and scope of business
- Global presence and capabilities
- More than $8 billion in assets
- More than $2 billion in annual revenue
- $4 billion in annual new volume
- 1,300 employees, doing business in more than 40 countries
- Manage 1 million units in secondary markets annually
- Full range of financial lifecycle management services -transition, acquisition, management and disposition
- Multi-vendor/multi-technology financing
The position requires the candidate to interface with the HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) Financial Area Managers (FAM) to provide lease pricings to domestic and global customers in APJ. Structuring lease pricing for a customer involves understanding the customer's financing needs and thereby assists FAM to provide a creative financial solution to customers.
- Provide lease structuring expertise and pricing support to the Financial Area Managers in APJ regions on new and existing customer opportunities.
- Ensure the deployment and ongoing compliance of HPEFS APJ Pricing policies and methodologies which require
- manage Schedule of Authority, pricing escalations and approvals as per policy
- carry out pricing audit
- Liaise and partner with sales team
- Monthly communications/presentations to be made to Regional Sales Leaders on respective region pricing results, provides information and feedback on deals impacting the HPFS returns.
- Assist in special bids pricing and provide creative structuring solution to sales
- Attend region periodic sales forecast calls to proactively identify large/complex transactions with pricing issues and other meetings when required
- Assist to perform
- ad hoc analysis on APJ portfolio, including sensitivity analysis on products/BU segments pricing results, Lease type segment, country & regional comparisons
o periodic competitive analysis
- Update standard and promotional rate cards and pricing tools on a periodic basis.
- Tight collaboration with Global and Regional peers
- Periodically review of ROE tools and pricing parameters
- Provide pricing support and advises to all other functional teams, e.g. Portfolio Management, Customer Delivery, Credit and Legal Organizations.
- Conduct pricing training to new Financial Area Managers and members of functional team when needed.
- Support, develop and formulate pricing for Business Development managers in their respectively BU program offerings
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 10+ years of working experience, 4-6 years in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting in a leasing or vendor financing company/Bank and Financial institution exposure is an added advantage
- Sound financial modeling and strong Excel skill is a must
- Sales support experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and organization skills are required.
- Ability to read and speak Mandarin a plus
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers and our partners
Bias for action : We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top