Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
Our Enterprise Group business unit works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
The Solution Hub Pricing Specialist provides support for Pursuit to expedite opportunity pricing and the generation of proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) for simple, noncomplex deals using existing templates and tools; and provides the basic back-office support for Solution Architects and Engagement Managers for non-standard complex and big deals.
- Ensures that incoming simple deals meet acceptance guidelines
- Consultatively works with sales teams to understand and clarify the opportunity requirements
- Quickly turns around requests both for specific and for rough-order-of-magnitude or indicative pricing to facilitate the timeliness of sales proposals
- Uses appropriate tools to model and provide both non-binding and binding pricing and pricing assumptions
- Develops template-driven Statement of Work (SOW) documents
- University degree;
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge in a second foreign language (German, Spanish, French or Italian) would be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication and Business Acumen skills;
- Process/procedure orientation;
- Information retrieval and management experience;
- Microsoft Office and Excel data manipulation experience;
- Experience in pricing and with pricing tools/formulas is desired;
- Good project and relationship management skills.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Medical insurance;
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days);
- Food vouchers;
- Life insurance;
- Wellness program;
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services;
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world’s premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top