Pricing Analyst Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions
Job Family Description: The pricing management function defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions. They are responsible to plan the business objective for a specific portfolio, and to achieve this plan through on going adjustments of the product related decisions. Acts as the lead expert in competition product knowledge in all dimensions (product knowledge, pricing, marketing, customer requirements). Communicates, briefs, supports direct and indirect sales force on pricing strategies.
Pricing Job Description
- Determine appropriate pricing models for DCHC products in close collaboration with the product management team.
- Implementation of pricing models including competitive data gathering for all DCHC products including Servers, Storage and Networking
- Provide special pricing support, including deal consulting, qualification, solution development and approval. Manage/drive Business Unit pricing escalations.
- Analyze competitive pricing and profitability dynamics. Assist in the development and implementation of margin improvement initiatives.
- Applying pricing skills to other areas in operations as required
- Collaborate with field sales resources, Service, Marketing, Finance and Operations staff in order to ensure completeness and consistency of proposals.
- Respects HPE’s confidentiality and private information policies by only disclosing information to those authorized to know.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, MBA preferred
- Typically 5 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Excel, Access or other Business Intelligence and statistical tools
- Strong business skills
- Understands company product and solutions strategies
- Strong financial and operational capabilities
- Leadership ability to engage with crossfunctional stakeholders
- Strong team player
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top