Presls Tech Cons I, Solutions
Presls Tech Cons I, Solutions
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become a technical guru working within a demanding sales environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals?
We are looking for a technically oriented graduate who will be a member of a team based in Barcelona, Spain. You will have the ability to influence opportunities and help Hewlett Packard Enterprise win deals against the competition. It is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions designed to help our customers. You will work on complex opportunities with multiple groups to design winning solutions.
The role is within our Enterprise Group that works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with industry leading solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division we gain a unique advantage within the industry with our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
As a Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for providing technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives. Through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training you will support and drive delivery of revenue goals.
As part of the TSR team you'll have a variety of roles to perform:
- Speaking to customers to understand their requirements
- Becoming a trusted customer advisor and provide the best solutions
- Training the sales team and impart your understanding and wisdom
- Out-witting the competition
- Working with partners to support multiple routes to market
- Evangelizing HPE products and solutions
- Train and achieve accreditation to Hewlett Packard Enterprise ExpertONE standards
The ideal candidate should have most of the following qualifications, but suitable graduates will receive training to acquire these skills provided they are able to show the right aptitude.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions
- Understands data business center components and how IT is used to address business needs
- Demonstrates current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems
- Communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Demonstrates excellent questioning techniques and related communications skills with customers
- You are a recent graduate (last two years); Bachelor or Master in Business Studies / Engineering or similar
- You have a passion for technology and sales and have proven experience to show this
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch and French (mandatory to be considered for the role).
Then we would love to take you on board to help you kick start your career !
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top