Presales Technology Consultant for Solutions
- Gathers information appropriately to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Maintains good communications with customers
- Advances opportunities effectively
- Actively supports the account team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed
- Contributions have some impact in assigned territory
- Contributes to the presales direction for the Country or some areas of a BU
- Breadth of influence goes across the Presales organization within the Country
What do we expect?
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree
- Graduated less than 1 year ago
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has demonstrated hands-on level skills with some of the technology
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top