Pre-sales Solution Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) Technology Consulting (TC): exceptional people supporting IT transformation at our main customers. TC is made of talented solution architects, technology consultants and project managers who bring the technical insight, advanced solutions, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers transform their IT. Customer satisfaction is key for us and people matter!
As a Solution Architect in HPE Technology Consulting you are the customer’s trusted advisor and key partner for the HPE Account Manager to develop customer’s transformation roadmap to the New Style of IT. As part of a powerful team of Consulting Salesmen and Technology Consultants you will assess customer needs, both business and technical, and translate these into a compelling HPE value proposition and a clear design.
- You will create, develop and design custom solutions for IT transformations with a primary focus on Datacenter and Hybrid Cloud solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements
- Drive conversations with clients around value of datacenter and private/hybrid and public cloud solutions to the business (recognized as “trusted advisor”)
- Evaluate key elements that limit an IT organization’s ability to respond to changing business needs
- Investigate and optimize a solution’s fit to the requirements
- Analyze, create and communicate a business case for a solution
- Write Statement of Works for medium to large size solutions
- Shape the opportunity and solution maximizing HPE competitive advantages
- Create IT transformation designs, deploy and implement the agreed design on clients or public premise
As Solution Architect you maintain excellent communication with customer’s business and IT executives, and HPE’s internal stakeholders. You can facilitate smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design. Through continuous innovation and creating success you become a trusted advisor (internal and external) and build customer loyalty. You demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills with customer management as well as internal business units
- Understanding business metrics and drivers for multiple levels of customer management
- A broad understanding of technical innovations & trends in Cloud, Big Data, Mobility and Security
- Strong commercial verbal and writing skill in Dutch and English
You obtained a Master’s degree at a Technical or Business University and have a minimum of 5 year’s proven track record as Solution Architect, Presales Consultant and/or Business Developer for complex IT projects.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic technology companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people and businesses.
We provide Infrastructure, Services, Software and Financial services solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud.
We as well offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top