Pre-Sales Manager, South Pacific
Pre-Sales Manager, South Pacific
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company. HPE enables enterprises to accelerate by making hybrid IT simple.
Our values are: Partner. Innovate. Act. We live by three core values that drive our business. Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators & we make things happen.
Enterprise Group is currently looking for a driven & results-oriented BEST ("Business Enablement & Solutions & Technology") Pre-Sales Manager, South Pacific, to be preferably based in Sydney or Melbourne. As Pre-Sales Manager, South Pacific, you will use your business acumen & proven influencing, people management & presales/sales skills to lead the Pre-Sales function, across South Pacific, ensuring customer satisfaction. This role will report into the Vice President & Managing Director, South Pacific & has several direct reports & a team of up to 40 reports (direct/indirect) across the region.
- Set direction, manage deliverables, & achieve revenue & expense objectives
- People management & development of a highly qualified team of Pre-Sales Consultants - apply understanding of team dynamics to have teams working effectively, achieving goals & effectively facilitate remote team collaboration & develop methods for supporting innovation & change across HPE
- Build & maintain strategic executive relationships with external clients & internally within HPE, & partner with internal & external resources to develop best-in-class solutions for customers
- Work with teams to build business cases that link proposals to customer's goals & strategies to compellingly position HPE as the vendor of choice for partnering & IT solutions
- Proactively address pre-sales coverage gaps & leverage pre-sales technical expertise where warranted to win opportunities
- Drive operational excellence across the sales process for the pre-sales team
- Exhibit authoritative business, financial & legal acumen to make meaningful business recommendations
Experience & Skills Required:
- 8-10+ years' experience working across Pre-Sales roles & functions
- Management experience including demonstrable success in managing the achievement of quotas & other sales-related goals
- Proven track record in leading, building, mentoring & retaining Pre-Sales talent & teams
- Capable of understanding technical products & solutions & articulating a value proposition to customers
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following preferred:-data centre, storage, hybrid cloud, servers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent presentation & written & verbal communication skills
- Willing & able to travel within region when required
- Bachelor Degree in Computing Science or Business related disciplines preferred
An OTE package commensurate with skills & experience is on offer. At HPE we offer a work culture where we drive innovation, collaboration & growth, & aim to be rewarded & have fun while doing so!
HPE is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment & workplace flexibility.
For more information on the portfolio this role champions, please visit: http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top