Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Job Description for this position includes:
- Gathers information appropriately to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Maintains good communications with customers
- Advances opportunities effectively
- Actively supports the account team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed
- Contributions have some impact in assigned territory
- Contributes to the presales direction for the Country or some areas of a BU
- Breadth of influence goes across the Presales organization within the Country
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 3-6 years technical and/or solution experience in IT industry preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- General knowledge across the HP portfolio, with competencies in core technologies
- Basic knowledge of HP solutions
- Has demonstrated hands-on level skills with some of the technology
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Deal Prospecting and Shaping
In alignment with account teams, searches for opportunities in named accounts and shapes the customer’s solution vision
Applies technical/solution knowledge to qualify opportunities and identify requirements
Develops solutions that meet customer requirements, ensure seamless deployment, and advance the sale
Leverages technical sales experience and information resources to educate sales teams, peers, and customers
Account Planning Support
Supports the development of account plans that articulate the strategies essential for focusing sales activities, forecasting accurately, and communicating sales progress
HP Businesses & Offers
Represents HP knowledgeably, based on a solid understanding of HP’s business direction, offers, and capabilities
Sales Effectiveness Fundamentals
Tools & Resources Utilization, Businesses & Offers, Competitive Positioning, Organizational Collaboration
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top