Portuguese Supplier Personnel
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
ServicesSupplier agrees to provide the following services:
- Americas, Order Manage & Care, Sales Operations
- Outsourcing services administration support. The activities include order review and acceptance, order entry, customer service activities such as proactive management and follow-up of assigned open orders, delivery and invoice issuance, credit notes processing, assistance on SAB documentation and disputes resolution, purchase order and invoice archiving in HPe’s system on the terms marked on this SOW.
- Support of the administration and processing of Purchase Orders.
- Responding to internal/external customers (CS, Sales, etc.) that request support.
- Provide Order Entry and Customer Service support in Portuguese, on the tools and systems provided and required by HPe.
- The service provided should be available every day of the week from Monday to Friday on schedules defined by the business, depending on its needs. *
- To meet goals defined for the metrics set on the operation.
- Maintaining a professional and attentive attitude to internal customers showing empathy regardless to the attitude or state of mind of the person contacting us.
- Apply strong communication skills: listening effectively, poll situations, analyzing needs, recommend, or solve problems.
- Register internal customer requirement/complaints and, follow-up, find the right path, as well as the priority, to solve, transfer and/or re-direct to a specific group or exact organization for its solution.
- Provide consistent and accurate answers to questions that request to follow-up with the escalations of internal clients to your solution.
- Analyze Order Entry problems and find a solution for both internal and/or external clients.
- Receive new (PO´s) purchase orders as well as special requests from Internal Teams and process under our defined guidelines and HPe systems in a timely manner.
- Document in each order everything that is representative and need to comply 100% with internal and external audits (SOX, ISO).
- Work day-to-day operation to ensure that measurements of the processes are meet and kept under control.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain, Logistics & Customs to provide information to customers and partners in regards of orders and queries. Analyze and take action on the backlog orders: product replacement, aged orders, shortages, partials, married orders and priorities. Work with logistic to provide arrangements according channel/customer instructions/profile ie: scheduled orders, drop shipment, products pickups, etc;
- Release the delivery and invoice documentation, ensure accuracy of invoices according to customer’s PO and legal requirements, upload invoice in customer portal (if applicable)
- Get and follow up documentation for revenue recognition (SAB)
- Address and solve disputes related to OM&Care (DRS)
- Manage post sales transactions & non trade transactions: Returns, Doa, Defoa, Donation, No Charge, etc
- Act as an SME/representative for Brazil’s compliance project & audit (if applicable)
- The supplier is responsible of performing the actions described in the following sections which have been listed, but not limited, and that can be modified or added depending on the services requirements previous notification the supplier.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in Portuguese
Knowledge and Skills Required
Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Good teamwork skills.
Intermediate time management skills.
Developing project management skills.
Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top