Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Portfolio Management
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts in a given territory
- Engage with customers directly to execute customer requests related to portfolio activities, such as buyout, renewal and return
- Proactively working with sales to drive account and territory planning
- Influence customer decision making process to enhance customer in-place behavior and portfolio profitability
- Pipeline & Forecast Management
- Responsible for portfolio forecast process in alignment with APJ forecast cadence
- Ensure accuracy and quality of forecast through close collaboration with sales
- Proactively identify and close issues which may jeopardize the forecast commitment
- Account and Territory Planning
- Proactively review assigned portfolio of accounts and expected end of lease term behaviors
- Devise portfolio margin enhancement structures with sales to influence customer decision making process
- Maintain consistent operating cadence with sales team to drive positive outcomes for the company
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Typically 4+ years of experience in customer facing functions
- Preferably with background in financial analysis
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top