Portfolio Solutions Consultant
Portfolio Solutions Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Brief Summary Of the Purpose Of This Role:
- CMS Digital Video Services Sales Organization is seeking for a Portfolio Sales Expert of TV & Media solutions based in Dubai.
- The Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business unit is the solution powerhouse of HP Communications Solutions Business (CBS) focusing exclusively on the Communication & Media market needs.
- CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Network and Digital Services, Actionable Customer Intelligence, Operations Support Systems, and Digital Video Services.
- This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP.
Job Responsibilities and characteristics:
- The CMS DVS Portfolio Sales is expected to manage and develop the Digital Video business in MEMA and targeted accounts
- Promote new media (telco/OTT) and TV production transforming to cloud models
- Need to leverage on a broad network of industry relationships and contacts he may have to win opportunities in tier1 and other selective accounts
- Capture sales opportunities to increase the company's market share in the particular domain and execute on sales forecast
- Work with HPE account sales, delivery and domain presales for selected territory
- Collaborate with virtual team to orchestrate complete customer solution
- Sell solutions by leading the sales process and ensuring USPs & competitive value proposition
- Deliver on assigned quota metrics and target to over-achieve the set quota with quarter KPIs.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in Production & Distribution environments, SW based Solutions for Digital Media
- Proven experience in closing large & complex solution deals in the Communications Segment
- Experience in the telco market and the transformation of CSPs to DSPs
- Experienced in working with System Integrators and Solution Consulting Companies
- Experienced in selling to CxO level
- Experience in working with Network Equipment Providers
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, and ability to work in multiple geographies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Profile & Knowledge Required
- Worked with cross functional teams
- Won customers in current company
- Consistently achieve sales targets
- Experienced in selling into the Communication Providers' segment for 10+ years
- Experienced to work in partnering models
- Desired traits: passion to win; think out-of-the box
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top