Policies and Procedures Manual Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
HPE Enterprise Services is the global business and information technology services division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. As one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries, we help clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT.
Global Support Center (GSC) is part of Client, Account & Business Operations (CABO) in Enterprise Services. GSC enables Best in Class Leveraged Account based services with Global mindset. GSC provides ES accounts and clients with world-class governance and business administration services.
The Policies and Procedures Manual (PPM) Implementation Lead owns the E2E process to develop a customized account-specific PPM based on standard collateral and defined development methodology. The PPM Implementation Lead is expected to produce high-quality policies and procedures documentation which conforms to standards and best practices.
- Assume the role of Project Manager for customer engagements requiring a PPM project:
- Develop project planning documentation (integrated transition and transformation plan, project schedule, table of contents, etc.);
- Manage project schedule and track milestones, issues, and risks;
- Facilitate and coordinate PPM review and approval cycles with HPE and Customer stakeholders;
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure HPE and Customer approval of the final PPM;
- Customize standard PPM collateral to an account-specific PPM based on contract or other requirements;
- Work with HPE Subject Matter Experts to update PPM chapters/ processes based on account-specifics;
- Facilitate and lead PPM review sessions with internal and/ or external stakeholders;
- Incorporate HPE and Customer feedback and comments into the PPM;
- Publish PPM documentation into a designated repository;
- Proactive participation in continual service improvement activities for the PPM methodology and collateral;
- Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional;
- Project Management methodologies knowledge and experience;
- Advanced MS Office Professional skills: Word, Vision, Project, Power Point;
- Advanced collaboration and communication skills with ability to understand and explain complex information;
- Able to assert themselves in meetings, both internally and with clients;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Good sense and skills of formatting and editing documents;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluent in English is a must (minimum level C1)
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
Thank you for taking time to review our job ad. If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top