The Scheduler – is a key member of the TPS cPMO team. She/he is responsible for the leadership and oversight of the Program PMO scheduling activities. The scheduler resides in the TPS CPMO team and reports directly to the cPMO PMO Manager.
The scheduler is responsible for deploying the standard project scheduling tools and processes to be used during the T&T programme. Using Microsoft Project and related techniques, the scheduler integrates operational project data with other data and provides this to HP management in the format of reports and/or dashboards.
- - -
- - -
- Produces comprehensive schedules according to HP standards.
- Ensure that milestones and dependencies across projects are reflected in related schedules and that we have the ability to report status using standard reports
- Creates an overview at Program level by consolidating the project schedules in one Master Schedule
- Identify and report the Critical Path
- Produces reports showing the status of earned value (this requires obtaining budget and actuals information that is not contained in the MSP plans).
- Check the health of the schedule using the schedule quality analyzer tool
- Supports the capture of weekly schedules and helps to recalculate the remaining work
- Monitors resource levels against achievement to advise on resource levelling and identify potential over or under estimating for work effort within the plan
- Monitors actual progress. Once there is a baseline, ensure that any movement to this is subject to formal change control and, once changes are approved, that the PM updates the schedule to incorporate the change and reports progress based on this
- Attends management, project team and customer meetings as requested by the project manager to ensure that schedules are being maintained and updated as required, according to standards
- Trains and supervises other PMO team members in the use of standard tools and processes
- Assists management, project managers and colleagues to understand and accept scheduling concepts, tools and processes
- Reviews actual schedule achievements for estimating future similar projects and undertakes to record any lessons learned
- Uses either PPMC or the Project Control Framework to produce and analyze weekly and monthly reports as required
- Ensure EV reporting is consistently and effectively applied by incumbent PMs and aggregated for the programme.
- Scheduling is implemented as designed and functioning to support the Transition and Transformation programs
- Schedules are base lined and show a critical path
- All programs/projects schedules are kept up to date and interdependencies are updated regularly
- Reporting is undertaken as agreed and required (including earned value)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top