In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries. In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz.
Financial Account Management (FAM) aims to provide best in class account financial management services through the deployment of consistent standards, documented processes and global common tools. FAM support covers the entire lifecycle of the contract from pursuit to contract close by: leveraging the experience and knowledge of resources globally to create efficient financial reporting structures; implementing repeatable financial processes; providing guidance and process documentation for special accounting; providing training on financial processes and systems to account delivery resources.
Repeatable financial processes include month-end close, outlook, capital forecasting and client invoicing. Our primary goal is to ensure accurate, timely, and compliant financial transactions.
The EPIC Customization & Support (EC&S) team (part of FAM) is focused on enhancing the invoicing systems to improve ES client invoicing and ES internal billing. We also own end-to-end client invoicing processes and governance structures supporting the billing process. In particular, we enable standards and tools for ITO and ABS (including BPO) that support: collection of volumetric and labor data; preparation of client billing; generation of invoices for presentation; creation of associated analytics and reporting.
Technical Financial Systems Developer of new billing platform creates/reviews design for new systems, platforms of financial systems and manages the overall implementation of a system solution from the design phase to the release to the production phase. Troubleshoots current applications and solves minor issues independently. Interacts with internal customers, examining issues or concerns to find a solution. Introduces new project ideas for performance or overall process/system improvement. Brings new value to the currently released solutions.
Work to develop, maintain, and improve the tools used in the finance function. Work closely with the different finance groups as well as IT to proactively manage finance tools owned by the various IT organizations and lead process improvement initiatives related to finance tools.
- Translating Client’s consumption based billing business rules into SQL queries.
- Coding data quality checks in SQL for consumption input files.
- Building reports based SQL queries.
- Writing and updating documentation of the existing application (The Framework) and client on-boarding setup.
- Programming automatic tests for PL/SQL packages and SQL queries.
- First level university degree with a focus in IT, business informatics or relevant.
- Oracle Java or Oracle RDBMS certification is a plus.
- SQL is a must (Oracle preferred). Oracle PL/SQL is a huge advantage.
- Basic programming models: loops, conditions, procedures, exceptions, etc.
- Relational databases: relations, normalization, etc.
- Database objects: Users, schemas, tables, indices, views, packages, triggers, system/object privileges, etc.
- Oracle RDBMS/Oracle Application Express (APEX) is a big plus
- Data warehouse principles knowledge/experience is as an asset but not a requirement
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Independence (working with documentation) and accountability for the tasks assigned. Must be a self-learner
- Financial knowledge is an extra advantage.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
- Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top