Payroll Specialist with European Languages
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
The Finance Team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial inform.
We are currently looking for Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Correct and punctual calculation of the salaries in terms of legal requirements, employment contract agreements and employer’s agreements
- Maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions accordingly to specific regulations in European countries
- Ensuring post payroll activities (payments file to bank, print & distribute pay slips, etc.)
- Giving an active support and meeting deadlines in answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers or any other parties (e-mail or other CRC tools)
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to employees’ orders (terminations, certificates, sickness certificates, health insurance certificates )
- Preparing timely Monthly/yearly/quarterly declarations according to the local legal requirements
- Time tracking system management
Knowledge and experience required:
- University degree, ideally in HR or Finance
- Professional experience in the Payroll area will be a big advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (specially Excel)
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and verbal
- Strong level of one or more languages such as German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian or Portuguese
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today – we are eager to learn more about you!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top