Payroll is a global resource used by all parts of our business. We manage payroll operations, payroll accounting transactions, and ensure that we comply with legal, tax and internal requirements. For all payroll roles flexibility is a key competence. Role description below should not be perceived as an exhaustive or complete job description but a flavour of the activities required as member of the Sweden Payroll team.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analysing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization’s financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Reports to the Nordic Payroll Manager (Supervised at a local level)
- Has a good understanding of Swedish and Norwegian Payroll processes and ensuring we use the right process
- Acts as a member of the Payroll team and proactively liaises with HR, employees and Controllership to ensure that payroll is processed efficiently
- Maintains a good understanding of all payroll processes to ensure that new and improved services are delivered in an HP consistent manner
- Responsibilities to include input, process payroll and administer all outputs of the Swedish payroll
- Responsibilities to create and input payroll related accruals and other bookings
- Any other tasks as directed by the Nordics payroll management team
- Five or more years experience in Payroll and/or HR and/or Finance
- Team member and communication skills
- Ability to relate payroll services to business environment, processes and organization
- Fluent in Swedish and English in both written and spoken
- Flexible and service minded
- Good skills in Microsoft Office package and other IT tools and systems
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today – we are eager to learn more about you!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top