Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure.
You’ll be part a regional team, working independently in Hungary as the only Payroll Specialist in the country. You’ll be supported by a professional payroll provider.
- Checking the correct and punctual calculation of the salaries (prepared by the payroll provider) in terms of legal requirements, employment contract agreements and employer’s agreements
- Maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions accordingly to country specific regulations including highest time and quality standards resulting from the agreement with the client
- Ensuring post payroll activities (payments file to bank, print & distribute pay slips, etc.)
- Giving an active support and meeting deadlines in answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers, the client or any other parties (via phone, e-mail or other CRC tools)
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to employees’ orders
- Preparing timely yearly/quarterly declarations according to the local legal requirements in cooperation with the payroll provider
- Ensuring all payroll accounting part by creating and doing payroll related accruals and other payroll related bookings
- Maintaining all payroll general ledger accounts by preparing reconciliations and analytical reviews, performing account analysis and accounting entries
- Acting as accounting analyst contact for all accounting information/analysis linked to payroll
- Covering all year-end activities by preparing year-end journal entries, financial reports and statements, adjusting entries and accruals, assisting local Controllership in annual local GAAP year-end audit, etc.
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly/periodic reports required in the process
- Performing all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- 1 years of experience in Payroll and/or HR and/or Finance
- Basic knowledge of the labor law
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (preferable knowledge of Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to act flexibly, and to cope with large amount of work in short time
- Positive attitude in interpersonal communication
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting task priorities independently
- Self-reliance and reliability
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and conditions
- Care for details
- Hungarian and English language knowledge is a must
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top