In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Tunisia, we are located Ariana.
We attribute HPE's success to the expertise, passion, and commitment of its employees. As such, our HR programs, practices, and services are designed with the employee experience in mind and a strong focus on how we enable employees to contribute to the success of HPE's business strategy. The HR organization delivers best-in-class programs, practices, and services around the globe related to employee engagement and recognition, values and culture, talent management, leadership, staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, workforce planning, employee relations, and HR operations.
- Delivering support for end-to-end payroll process
- Implementation of law, social, tax changes in liaison with other Team members
- Time tracking responsibilities
- Processing monthly payroll for country organization
- Support in implementation of new IT systems
- Giving and sharing active support to the employees, their managers in the field of payroll services, social security and legal queries (regarding payroll) of the employees
- Ad hoc payroll duties as required
- At least 1 year of professional experience preferably in HR, administration or relevant internships
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Experience in payroll area is strong asset
- Knowledge of E-Time software
- Understanding of SAP
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HPE Badge discount program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top