Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team, part of HPE Financial Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services helps customers determine smart and effective ways to invest in technology to make their business great. Helping customers change the economics of IT, HPE Financial Services delivers a full range of leasing, financing and lifecycle asset management services. The company develops financial solutions that enhance customers’ ability to deploy an IT infrastructure that meets their needs today – and into the future.
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for processing of monthly payroll data, allowing for timely payment of monthly salaries, related income tax and social security payments, as well as for timely submission of any payroll related reports and filings.
- Correct and punctual calculation of the salaries in terms of legal requirements, employment contract agreements and employer’s agreements
- Maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions accordingly to country specific regulations including highest time and quality standards resulting from the agreement with the client
- Ensuring post payroll activities (payments file to bank, print & distribute pay slips, etc.)
- Giving an active support and meeting deadlines in answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers, the client or any other parties (via phone, e-mail or other CRC tools)
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to employees’ orders
- Preparing timely yearly/quarterly declarations according to the local legal requirements
- Ensuring all payroll accounting part by creating and doing payroll related accruals and other payroll related bookings
- Maintaining all payroll general ledger accounts by preparing reconciliations and analytical reviews, performing account analysis and accounting entries
- Acting as accounting analyst contact for all accounting information/analysis linked to payroll
- Covering all year-end activities by preparing year-end journal entries, financial reports and statements, adjusting entries and accruals, assisting local Controllership in annual local GAAP year-end audit, etc.
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or Human resources recommended or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge local labor legislation
- Flexible/adaptable to changes in processes, systems, etc.
- 4 years of experience in Payroll and/or HR and/or Finance
- Ability to act flexibly, ability to cope with large amount of work in short time
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting task priorities independently
- Developed team work skills, communication skills in a given foreign language (oral and written)
- Self-reliance, reliability, engagement, willingness to learn, ability to act in dynamically changing environment, ability to work in multicultural teams and conditions
- Fluent English and Spanish is a mandatory requirement
- Fluent Portuguese is a great advantage
If you find yourself suitable, please, don’t hesitate to send us your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top