- Correct and punctual calculation of the salaries in terms of legal requirements, employment contract agreements and employer’s agreements
- Maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions accordingly to country specific regulations including highest time and quality standards resulting from the agreement with the client
- Ensuring post payroll activities (payments file to bank, print & distribute pay slips, etc.)
- Giving an active support and meeting deadlines in answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers, the client or any other parties (via phone, e-mail or other CRC tools)
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to employees’ orders
- Preparing timely yearly/quarterly declarations according to the local legal requirements
- Ensuring all payroll accounting part by creating and doing payroll related accruals and other payroll related bookings
- Maintaining all payroll general ledger accounts by preparing reconciliations and analytical reviews, performing account analysis and accounting entries
- Acting as accounting analyst contact for all accounting information/analysis linked to payroll
- Covering all year-end activities by preparing year-end journal entries, financial reports and statements, adjusting entries and accruals, assisting local Controllership in annual local GAAP year-end audit, etc.
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly/periodic reports required in the process
- Performing all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll
- Having knowledge of the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and updating them in case of any changes in the process
- Ensuring the record retention by archiving all required documents both in paper and electronic forms
- Acting as a member of the Payroll team and proactively liaising with all necessary parties, internal and external, involved in the process (e.g. HR, SCO, Finance, external vendor) to ensure that payroll is allocated efficiently, all payroll related bookings are done correctly and to resolve employee pay issues or other customer’s queries
- Working closely with HR/TR/workers council for deploying new policies or running common projects
- Acting as HR generalist’s contact for WFR accrual
- Supporting the process by an active search and implementation of possible process improvements, informing appropriate organizational units about all important issues and questions concerning the process, proposing and taking improvement actions aiming at preventing possible errors
- Performing duties of other team members in case of their absence, according to qualifications and authorities
- Active participation in achieving planned metrics level and other quality goals
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or human resources recommended or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of the labor law
- 1 years of experience in Payroll and/or HR and/or Finance
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (preferable knowledge of Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to act flexibly, ability to cope with large amount of work in short time
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting task priorities independently
- Positive attitude in interpersonal communication, Customer’s oriented
- Developed team work skills, communication skills in a given foreign language (oral and written)
- Self-reliance, reliability, engagement, willingness to learn, ability to act in dynamically changing environment, ability to work in multicultural teams and conditions
- Care for details
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Fluent in portuguese is mandatory
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top