Payroll Process Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
GBS is a shared services organization providing transaction processing and end-to-end process management in the area of Finance, HR, Payroll, Supply Chain, Quote to Cash, Marketing and Customer Services. GBS’ objective is to transform and operate all these processes at or exceeding World Class levels when it comes to accuracy, cost structure, and efficiency.
GBS is looking for talented, motivated and talented individuals to help with that transformation.
The GPPM team is the Global Payroll Process Management team within GBS and is in charge of bringing our payroll operating environment to world class levels of accuracy, cost effectiveness, and efficiency. Together with our partners from HR, SCO (Sales Compensation), IT and Finance, the GPPM team develops and leads a 3 year roadmap plan resulting in major process & system transformation worldwide.
We are looking for talented project managers and process experts to join HP as Global Payroll Process Engineers to drive these changes.
The GBS Global Payroll Process Project Manager takes on a Project / Engagement Lead role within GBS’ Global Payroll Process Organization working on one or more strategic transformation projects. This includes acting as a leader or subject matter expert during engagements to provide HP’s businesses and functions with a deep knowledge of HP’s Payroll/Time Tracking and HR systems architecture, processes and policies to proactively assess potential process, system or compliance impacts.
- Lead the planning and implementation of payroll and time management’s projects in coordination with HR/IT and vendors.
- Facilitate the definition of project goals and deliverables
- Coordinate project staff in remote environments to optimize participation
- Ensure alignment to project timeline and travel budget
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team and ensure a high level of project quality
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Ensure timely escalation of critical risks and issues
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results to define continuous improvement opportunities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Work Experience: -
- 4 years’ experience in Payroll, Time and Labor, or HR environment
- Proven experience in project team environments as a Project Manager
- Experience in working in a multi-country, regional or global role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong initiative and independence
- Ability to identify and enact continuous improvement objectives
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Self-starter and highly organized
- Fluent English, Multi-lingual and/or multi-country experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Customer oriented with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Experience with SAP Payroll and Time Tracking applications considered a plus.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top