Payroll Customer Support Specialist with Foreign Languages
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
The Finance Team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial inform.
We are currently looking for Payroll Support Customer Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintaining call center repository by categorizing, entering and updating information.
- Meeting Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and excellent reading comprehension skills
- Fluency in English a must
- Competency in additional languages such as German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
- Ability to understand and convey concern, and ask questions to clarify problem
- Focus on providing professional level of customer service
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess professional and friendly attitude
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Prior payroll processing experience or knowledge a plus, but not required
- Previous call center experience a plus, but not required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top