"Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce."
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for administering and supporting all aspects of the payroll processing. The candidate must understand principles of payroll processing, be able work well with business partners and interact professionally with all employees.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Payroll Principles and Analysis to…
- Process accurate & timely payroll
- Perform production payroll tasks
- Perform pre and post payroll audits
- Analyze attendance data
- Follow-up on missing and/or incorrect data
- Preform payroll calculations for overtime and differentials associated with multiple shifts
- Partner with our partners including HR, finance compensation staffing, benefits
- Manage leave paid time off and deductions
- Understand and verify tax calculations
- Knowledge with employee and employer payroll income tax
- Understand and administer garnishment processing
- Hands on experience with processing Forms W-2
- Troubleshoot basic system issues
- Independently trouble shoot all payroll related errors or problems
- Document issues, resolutions and timing for all employee inquiries
- Take ownership for managing all aspects of designated responsibilities
- Communicate status/progress/future action items or recommendations to immediate manager
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Payroll processing experience in large volume corporate employees preferred
- Peoplesoft and/ or SAP experience is preferred
- Professional results oriented individual with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly follow appropriate control and audit procedures with the ability to identify business process improvements
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and Word required
- Comfortable managing multiple and simultaneous tasks under short time lines
- Solid communication (written and oral), problem solving and customer service is required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Independent thinker and worker desired
- Must have a good understanding, desire and ability to delve further into cross-functional issue
- Excellent English Skills
- What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top