Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Your key tasks
- Provides standard to moderately complex payroll support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met
- Handles complex business issues on a routine basis
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives
- Develops a deeper understanding of HPE´s payroll processes and a detailed knowledge of the business
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers
- Ability to work closely with providers
- Will work with multidisciplinary projects for implementation of new processes and systems
What do we expect?
- University degree on Business Administration, Economics or equivalent areas
- Typically significant experience as a payroll analyst – usual payroll processes such as social security, income taxes, monthly process, termination, vacation, etc
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles
- Very good analytical skills
- Intermediate English and Spanish is required
- Mastery in business application skills (e.g., Payroll module of SAP, Microsoft Excel, Access/SQL)
- Good communication and teamwork skills, fast passed activities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now.
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top