Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of
limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical
knowledge of applications within business environment.
Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support
of team efforts.
- Administer the payroll function, develop and review payroll procedures
- Good analytical and systematic skill with good interpersonal and communication skills to relate effectively with people at all levels and able to work independently and as a team;
Help ensure that documentation are accurately and continuously updated
Good analytical and crisp communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has the ability to articulate issues and work with business leaders and senior management
- Work under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong in Excel, MS Office Tools
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft would be an added advantage
- English and local language skills
Participate in various projects
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top