Payroll is a global resource used by all parts of our business. We manage payroll operations, we support payroll accounting transactions, and ensure that we comply with legal, tax and internal requirements.
For all payroll roles flexibility is a key competence. Role description below should not be perceived as an exhaustive or complete job description but a flavour of the activities required as member of the Payroll team.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers Payroll financial data and performs payroll financial reporting to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions).
- Reports to a remote Payroll Manager
- Has a good understanding of Belgium Payroll processes and ensuring we use the right process and able to run a full payroll cycle.
- Acts as a member of the Payroll team and proactively liaises with HR, employees and Finance department to ensure that payroll is processed efficiently
- Maintains a good understanding of all payroll processes to ensure that new and improved services are delivered in an HP consistent manner
- Responsibilities to include input, process payroll and administer all outputs of the Belgium (outsourced services Group S )
- Responsibilities to create/ support and input payroll related accruals and other bookings
- Any other tasks as directed by the payroll management team HR management team
- This position includes Time tracking (Workday )and payroll
- Able to work with a back office located in Poland
- Good skills in Microsoft Office package and other IT tools and systems
- Flexible and service minded
- Fuent in English and either French or Dutch
- Ability to relate payroll services to business environment, processes and organization
- Team member and communication skills
- Five or more year experience in Payroll and/or HR
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top