Payroll Accounting Analyst with Italian
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of three businesses in Wroclaw Hewlett Packard Enterprise Global Business Center. COE provides internally various financial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, etc. The career in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and additional benefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs.
We are looking for French speaking Senior Payroll Accounting Analyst , who will be responsible for:
- Booking of all payroll transactions of assigned entities,
- H2R Account Reconciliations ,
- Support of Payroll Accounting (deliver booking file, analysis and provide explanations if necessary),
- Reconciliation of Payroll balance sheet accounts incl. support for BSR (Balance Sheet Review) and year end close ,
- Analysis and booking of time tracking system,
- Assign General Ledger accounts to new pay elements,
- Support of the payroll SOX exercise,
- Calculation accruals for different benefits types,
- WFR bookings on correct cost locations,
- Support and accrual calculations for YEC.
- 100% quality score of accounts reconciliation will be required
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
Medical package for Employees and their closest family
Life insurance package
Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
Modern offices in the city center
Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
- Master degree in economy, finance or management, adequate experience in area of accounting and finance min. 3 years
- Additional qualifications in area of finance and/or accounting will be advantage
- Very good Englilsh knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- MS Office Professional (preferred Outlook, Excel)
- Good organization skills and independence at work.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within the team, under time pressure.
- Willingness to develop
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top