Partner Sales Territory Manager
SMB is an exciting, energized and forward thinking segment. The range of diversity in terms customer base is vast. It represents a fantastic opportunity for growth in HPE in 2017. If you have a desire to be a West London Territory Manager and have a track record of success, maybe you have been a specialist, channel or other sales rep and are ready for the next challenge, or maybe you are a high performer in one of the many other roles in HPE then please apply today for this role.
- Ownership and development of the SMB Territory business plan and sales execution
- Lead, coach & support the Territory team (ISRs, Hunters, Presales, BU Specialists, PBM/iPBM) to meet and exceed sales targets across the full EG portfolio
- Define the SMB Go-to-partners for their Territory to drive SMB specific plans for growth
- Innovate with disruptive technology with Hyper converged, Flash, Wireless, Edge etc.
- Drive selling higher and deeper into existing accounts to broaden HPE’s position
- Build CXO relationships in territory Tier 1 accounts
- Take an active role in the overall SMB team, share best practice and contribute to making SMB a successful segment.
Scope and Impact
- Typically manages 1 to many accounts
- Typically qualifies and closes deals of moderate complexity, often with a single GBU scope.
- Works with mid-level decision-makers in the client organization.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Typically 4-8 years account management experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Leverages existing relationships and builds new relationships with executives in the business and in IT.
- Negotiates at the business manager and IT executive level.
- Focuses on IT business challenges and some business unit challenges to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor to IT on both internal IT and issues outside of IT where IT impacts business processes.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts and continually coaches team to do same.
- Knowledge of basic financial-selling concepts in support of business cases for
Account Team Leadership
- Resources and leads successful dedicated global virtual teams.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Industry Acumen
- Moderate to high level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and be able to participate in client planning discussions involving IT decisions.
- Adheres to SBC and company’s code of ethics
- Solid knowledge of company’s breadth of solutions and engages appropriate specialist resources as needed.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Uses knowledge in specialty and consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty — from proposal to contract sign-off
- Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service related information with account teams and customers.
- Competent in the sale of IT services and outsourcing
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top