Partner Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
We are looking for an Outside Sale Representative (OSR) who:
- Negotiates key, complex deals representing a subset of global deals while exploiting local opportunities as well, characterized by 1- to 2-year time horizons
- Executes sales focused on Enterprise Group solutions while facilitating sales of all HPE products and solutions
- Drives or supports HPE sales initiatives and campaigns
- Sets expectations for all HPE personnel selling into and supporting accounts
- Develops an account presence for HP scaling all account levels, including executive decision makers
- Expands HPE’s presence and control within enterprise account(s)
- Builds and directs account team and partnercollaboration, support, and strong communication (HPE and partner) essential to achieve wins
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning
- Understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Understanding of a select set of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company’s share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Understanding of pipeline management basics and ability to explain benefits to partners
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top