Partner Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Technology Services Partner Business Manager
- Regularly be on Partner site(s) and working closely with the Partner Account teams on end-user opportunities
- Will ensure deals and proposals progress through the HPE systems, adhering to processes and governance in place
- Will be well versed on HPE’s overall portfolio and be able to converse fluently with the Partner on the value of HPE and specifically HPE Technology Services
- Will run a robust sales forecast and ensure opportunities progress through the sales cycle
- Will run training and events within the Partner(s) to drive awareness and growth – in collboration with the wider HPE team and the Channel Portfolio teams
- Will work closely with the Partner Senior Execs and Account Teams to understand opportunities for new solutions
Education and Experience Required:
- University Bachelors Degree
- 5 till 10 years of professional experience in Services / Solutions Sales and Business Development
- Established knowledge of IT Services and Solutions, ideally support and operational services, Cloud and As a Service knowledge desirable
- Extensive professional experience in of IT Sales, supporting customers, and business development
- Established knowledge of Sales, Sales Processes, forecasting, account planning, negotiation, presentation skills
- Established knowledge of IT Industry and current Market trends
- Willingness to travel:
- Team: Self starter required, who is happy to work with significant levels of responsibility. Keen and able to work in a team and collaborate with immediate and virtual team members.
- Extensive professional experience in
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top