Partner Sales, IT Infrastructure
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Partner Development Manager to join the APJ team in Singapore. This role features a mix of partner sales, marketing, business and market development. It is critical for growing indirect sales performance within the APJeC (APJ excluding China) region. You will also establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure the success and effectiveness of this role.
You will play a key role in driving growth via our largest managed partner community in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region.
Through an end-to-end partner program, you will drive growth through executive, sales, presales, marketing alignment, partner enablement and events. The ability to influence via strong relationships, maximize mindshare (internal and external), clear communication, and commercial mindset will be vital.
Being a highly autonomous role, you will be highly independent, organized, results-oriented and outcome-driven
- Develop business management system to ensure success
- Develop credibility and gain influence with sub-regions, all-levels
- Develop credibility and gain influence with region, all levels (function, product and RTM)
- Be the interlock between Product, Channel and Program
- Highly involved in top 50 joint partner plans
- Align segment sales to partners, for co-selling
- Provide thought leadership in introducing new and innovative thinking to the Program
- Work closely with WW, region and country teams to solve challenges and garner support through to completion
- Lead business reviews with country and region stakeholders
Education and Experience required
- Marketing Degree. Engineering/Technical Degree optional
- 10 years Channel Sales Experience
- Commercial approach to decision-making
- Highly organized – planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Project Management capability
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Must inspire co-operative, long term partnerships
- Strong influence skills and ability to influence without direct management
- Strong Technical Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and the Data Center
- Presentation Skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top