Partner Performance Architect- Recent Graduate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE. The Sales Process & Transformation organization within Sales Ops owns the Sales Process across HPE’s businesses, owns the core operational support and innovation for CRM, PRM and Sales Compensation globally and drives transformation for the Sales Experience across Sales Operations.
Provide Consultative Experience Support in the Partner Performance domain
- Build cross-functional relationships and “bridge the gap” between partner experience needs and Business/IT plans
- Interface with partners and analyze survey results to stay up to date on experience, pain points, and opportunities in the Partner Performance domain
- Collaborate with other E2E architects to ensure an integrated, partner experience
- Capture and share best practices
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects.
- Supports process/program development with guidance at the business unit or country level.
Education and Experience Required
- Advance Level Of English
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in IT/business operations
- MBA is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of company operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core company businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top