Partner Enablement Manager
- Manages the entire department and has ultimate responsibility for the collective performance of the team and for meeting team goals; represents the team to internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Directors and above).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Manages the Operations team on an operational level (i.e., examining team structure and organization, current processes) by overseeing department and suggesting ideas that will improve organizational efforts.
- Consults with other departments and support groups (e.g., field sales, credit and collections) at peer and higher levels, up to Director on an operational level, engaged to support and guide the development of new solutions and processes.
- Engages with all internal and partially external stakeholders, communicating clearly and succinctly individuals which manage the end customer and partner relationship, at the peer and higher levels, up to director-levels, relating to key customers that require highly specialized attention.
- Guides team members to resolve escalated, complex customer and internal issues.
- Manages a segment in its entirety (e.g., corporate enterprise, small business, public sector) for entire EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa).
- Supports business that impact other departments up through the Director level.
- Prior exposure to sales operations functions in HPE especially Partner Operations is a plus
- Familiarity with Master data systems (PRM, MDM, SFDC, PRP) and / or partner onboarding
- Familiarity with Partner Ready Portal
- Understands business fundamentals and can articulate topline/bottomline business impact
- Proven track record in operational excellence (efficiency/automation)
- Focus on customer experience and measuring and actioning on metrics like NPS, NSAT etc
- Experience in managing team across 2 countries India and Bucharest here is a plus
- Thought leadership and creativity to be shown during adversity and freezes in the Org and pushed against the wall (budget or people)
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 5-8 years of experience in customer service.
- Typically 1-2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Extensive knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Excellent understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Superior teamwork skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Advanced mentoring and coaching skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of office and operating systems software (e.g., Microsoft Office and operational systems (OSS, SAP Fusion).
- Good analytical skills. Strong Excel skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top