Partner Account Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
The Partner Account Manager leads the Operation representatives to meet the Partner’s requirements for order management needs, speed and communication while meeting HPE internal metrics in terms of financials and customer satisfaction. Serves as the contract’s principal representative to the partner, making business decisions and contractual commitments on behalf of HPE. Responsible for revenue, profit, and increasing the business volume by increasing depth and breadth of HPE’s offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the financial performance of the channel partner – in terms of Revenue (Sales Quota Management), Rebate and Discount compensation.
- Margin and Growth potential on the portfolio of contracts
- Accountable for channel partner satisfaction with respect to order management and fulfillment through Replacement Parts Business global operations.
- Establish yearly budgets/sales quota, margin and cost to achieve financial goals
- Set and Manage Sales Quotas & Forecasting and accountable for achieving it in a linear fashion
- Develop and drive order generation programs to meet order target
- Lead business negotiations for contracts or portions of contracts for a country or region
- Recommend solution, operational service, partner and channel partner support teams that deliver services to the customer
- Proactively contribute to the channel partner’s business improvement, marketing collateral, planning and sales quota process
- Develop processes with the channel partners in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation, change management and communication.
- Maintain effective communication with and between functional areas of the account team, as well as with HPE at large as needed
- Oversee client governance that comprises processes and communications between customer, HPE, service providers and channel partners
- Conduct timely sales call and quarterly business reviews with assigned channel partner
- Identify new customers need and develop new offering to capture business opportunities
- Identify optimization opportunities from current offers / operations to maximize order for those current offers
- Initiate order generation / business development activities to promote Replacement Parts Business offering to achieve profitable order growth
- Engage with WW team to implement global business program
- Responsible for order forecasting & performance and drive Correction Action Plan to recover for off-tracking situation
- Responsible for identifying total addressable market, market development and RPB Brand Promotion
- Coordinates and act as PMO lead for global/region business programs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Business Management or equivalent
- At least 6 to 8 years’ experience in partner or channel management and developing partner programs
- Experience in replacement parts business is highly preferred
- Experience in Spare Parts Supply Chain is a plus
- Proven collaborator and effective communicator to a wide range of audiences
- Goal driven individual with structured approach to sales and team leadership
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrable capability for business Profit & Loss management, financial concepts and contract law
- Able to develop customer relationships including good negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Business acumen to maintain and develop Replacement Parts Business
- Project management and influencer skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top