OSS Information Systems Architect
OSS Information Systems Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Join a highly motivated team of talented professionals and work with the brightest minds in the industry. You will become part of multicounty, EMEA wide team, purely focused on OSS. NFV Director Global Practice (Network Function Virtualization Orchestrator) is a key investment program for the OSS domain and the CSB Business Unit. The OSS domain is extending the team to speed up the development and delivery of our NFV-D solutions.
The CMS OSS WW Solution Architect delivers business value to customers through architecting effective information systems solutions that address challenges and opportunities, consistent with CMS strategic and business goals. The main focus of this position will be on NFV, orchestration and OSS.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Professional Experience Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in solution architecture design and project delivery
- Previous experience in Pre-Sales activities (responding RFPs, performing PoCs, estimating efforts and building quotations and proposals)
- Proven track records for participation in the OSS projects for both presales and delivery
- Virtualization and networking experience, OSS and Fulfillment experience
- Personal Qualities Excellent customer facing skills, integrity and confidence Team player
- Innovative and architecture enthusiast
- Languages Fluent Dutch and English
- Willingness to Travel Approx. 25% of the time
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interact with local & regional teams helping building solution for our customers
- Determine required software, hardware and services
- Perform presentations and demonstrations to customers and at international events
- Design, lead and perform demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (PoC's)
- Provide training to Local & regional teams in NFV-D Solutions
- Define the requirements that our customers are demanding and that are missing in our products together with product teams, helping Product Managers on the product roadmap priorities
Technical Knowledge Required
- Responsible for understanding complex end-to-end systems
- Proven track record of defining and developing Telco solutions
- Broad understanding of evolving standards and technologies
- Knowledge in the following areas: Networking, Virtualization, NFV, SDN, OpenStack, Analytics, 3GPP compliant applications, Mobile Core Networks
- Technical skills: Java / J2EE, Oracle, XML, Unix/Linux knowledge, in order to customize demos as required.
This position will be based in the Netherlands (Amstelveen). Our market competitive salary & benefits package (extensive social benefits, flexible working hours and shared values) makes HPE one of the world´s most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top