OSS Assurance Solution Architect
OSS Assurance Solution Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Experienced Telco OSS Solution Architect/Technical consultant for CMS (Communications and Media Services) to support on business development and presales activities, as well as contribute and lead delivery projects.
Communications industry disruptions like NFV present our Communication Services Provider customers opportunities to achieve differentiated customer experience, sustainable revenue, and competitive cost structure. However, with opportunity comes technological, operational, and organizational risk.
CMS OSS Domain mission is to articulate overall Hewlett Packard Enterprise value proposition in Iberia, to consolidate and to articulate sustaining services portfolio of CMS concerning NFV orchestration and MANO solutions, as well as traditional OSS.
Roles & responsibilities
- Define/propose technical solutions (architectures) suitable for different customer scenarios/needs
- Collaborate and occasionally lead technical presales activities
- Manage small/medium size projects independently
- Provides technical response to bids
- Works closely with sales, product and support teams to evaluate customer requirements and designs technical solutions
- Provides technical sales support
- Designs, develops and executes demonstrations and Proofs of Concept
- Contribute to knowledge exchange: document and share within the team acquired knowledge around new solutions, project experiences, PoCs, etc.
Key knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of OSS Assurance architecture/solutions/processes: Fault Management, Performance Management, Customer Experience Management
- Knowledge of network services topology (xDSL, VPN L2/L3, FTTH/GPON, 3G/LTE, IMS)
- Knowledge of Telco operators business processes
- Knowledge of HPE OSS products & Solutions (e.g. TeMIP, NNM, OMi, … )
- Good communication skills, ability to present effectively and interact customer technical experts
- Ability to work autonomously in the area of responsibility, under minimum supervision, with clear focus on achieving results
- Teaming skills: communication, team building and collaboration, responsibility, attention to detail, adaptability, initiative, positive influence
- Advanced verbal and written English language communications skills
- Customer oriented
- Innovation oriented
Education & experience
- 5-6 years' experience in relevant technical streams
- University or Bachelor's degree; advanced University degree preferable
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top