Order to Cash Solution Designer
- Excitingopportunity for experienced Business Process Services (BPS) solutiondesigners/architects with extensive domain expertise in the Order to Cash (O2C)cycle.
- Working in apan-European team on BPS sales opportunities with highly experienced solutioning and business process experts
- Architectsappropriate solutions including both operations and technical components tomeet the customer’s requirements and achieve HPE’s strategic goals.
- Particular focuson F&A transformation strategies in the O2C tower involving digitisation and robotics, analytics, anddesign and implementation of global operating models, with an understanding ofboth the technology and operational aspects involved and a focus on deliveringimproved business outcomes alongside cost reduction .
- Work effectively aspart of a pursuit team to;
- Understand and analyse client requirements and challenges to provide guidance onqualification and/or matching of client needs to HPE’s capabilities.
- Demonstrate HPE’svalue proposition to the client and how our solutions address their businessneeds, taking into account business and IT parameters and constraints
- Apply anunderstanding of the use, impacts and operational considerations of the differentelements and approaches to transformation (people, process, technology) and howto deploy these effectively in the clients’ business and operating environment.
- Apply good understandingof the drivers of key metrics that support cost reduction, improved servicedelivery and the overall achievement of desired business outcomes.
- Maintain aposition of trusted advisor by demonstrating a deep understanding of client’srequirements and challenges as well as overall industry specific trends and howthey relate to the client’s ‘As Is’ and desired ‘To Be’ situation.
- Collaborate withsenior HPE business leadership to build practice offerings and valueproposition for F&A advisory services.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 10 years’experience working in an F&A environment with a wide general understandingof finance and a specific deep domain knowledge of the full range of O2C sub-processes. Background of working in industry, consultingor major BPS provider. Experience of anumber of different industries desirable.
- Bachelor’s degreeor equivalent work experience
- Proven success insolutioning and/or delivering effective O2C transformations involvingdigitization, automation, and process improvement. Good understanding of relevant leading edgetoolsets and one (or more) major ERP platforms.
- Demonstratedbusiness and financial acumen with strong business analytical skills,relationship management and collaboration skills
- Excellentcommunication skills, able to interact professionally and convincingly withclient staff at different levels in the client’s organisation.
- Excellentproficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and in data manipulation/modelling.
- Strong professional ethics and the highest degree ofintegrity. Self-starter, capable orworking remotely and independently; able to multi-task across multiple dealswithin a virtual team; strong organizational skills and be accountable for ownperformance
- Fluent in English(speaking and written). Other Europeanlanguages would be an asset
- Willing to travel(typically within Europe) as required.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top